Commercial Trucking Accident
Properly handling a trucking accident requires a lawyer that understands the Federal and State motor carrier laws and the trucking industry. The lawyer sat Kell Law Firm are knowledgeable and experienced in nearly every type of trucking accident possible. The at The Kell Law Firm assess whether or not the truck had defective parts or inadequate maintenance, as well as potential driver misconduct and causes for same such as drinking, fatigue, distraction or speeding. When filing a trucking accident claim, complete and expedient investigation is critical.
Commercial Truck Crash Claims
Kell Law Firm has over three decades of experience in handling injury accidents. Our lawyers have an understanding that quick investigation and response on your part can preserve essential evidence. Truck accidents can result in many serious injuries including loss of extremities, spinal cord injuries, whiplash, head injuries, neck injuries and death.
The attorneys of Kell Law Firm realize how hard it is to maintain your physical, mental and financial health while dealing with personal injury. Let us answer your questions and make your struggle easier. Call us today at (636) 757-1700!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your commercial truck accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case