Overloaded and Overweight Truck Accident Lawyers
Wrongdoers cannot be counted on to capture important evidence; this is why it imperative that you act as quickly as possible to protect coverage for the damages and injuries you’ve endured in your overloaded or overweight trucking accident. When serious injuries are involved it is crucial to begin the process with a seasoned attorney as soon as possible. Call Kell Law Firm today to get started on your recovery.
Overloaded and Overweight Truck Accident Claims
- Head and Brain Injuries
- Negligent driver accident
- Improperly loaded truck crash
- Loss of Extremities
- Commercial Truck Crash
- Employer negligence
- Rollover Collision
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Underride Collision
When a commercial trucking company violates regulations by overloading vehicles with cargo, they are risking the chance of causing devastating accidents. By driving an overweight or overloaded truck, a driver may experience issues with maintaining speed, losing control of the vehicle, jackknifing, overturning or having their trailer collapse. If you or someone you love has been injured in a commercial truck accident, contact Kell Law Firm to pursue a claim.
Kell Law Firm has over thirty years of experience in handling motor vehicle accidents in St. Louis and the surrounding areas. Our attorneys will quickly investigate and document evidence to successfully recover compensation.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your overloaded/overweight truck accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case