Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
When taking medicine prescribed by a medical provider, many trust that the doctor and manufacturer have the best interest of the individual using the drug in mind. However, that is not always the case. Too often defective drugs are rushed to the market, and unsuspecting patients take them. The attorneys at Kell Law Firm are aware of the implications that bad drugs have on the people that consume them and manage the entire product liability claims and litigation process for any individual who has been affected by the use of dangerous and harmful prescription drugs.
- Fen Phen
The list of defective prescription drugs is ever expanding as new products are continuously created and marketed for consumer use. Taxotere, Xarelto, Vioxx, Fen Phen, Transvaginal Mesh, IVC Filters, and many more have been known to cause complications possibly worse than the problem patients had initially suffered. The liability for distributing these hazardous forms of medication and medical devices falls on the manufacturers and anyone distributing the drug that knows of the harmful effects.
Kell Law Firm holds the manufacturers of defective drugs and doctors who distribute them at fault for the damage sustained by individuals who use them. The defective drug attorneys at Kell Law understand the complex nature of injury cases and will work diligently to ensure you and your family obtain the maximum settlement possible to account for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your car accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case