Transvaginal mesh is a product implanted specifically to help cure stress urinary incontinence and prolapse. Numerous complications with this mesh have been reported by the FDA and medical professionals. More surgery, erosion, migration, perforations, dyspareunia, and infections are the most serious problems that are linked with the usage of these mesh products. We have pursued these cases for claimants around the country for several years, and have been intimately involved in the national push to seek compensation for victims.
We are not currently accepting new transvaginal mesh cases.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your personal injury claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case