Underride Collision Lawyers
An underride collision takes place when a passenger vehicle runs into the rear or side of a commercial trucking vehicle and either underrides or slides under the rear and/or side of the truck. A regular automobile is not equipped to handle this type of impact and often becomes crushed resulting in catastrophic injuries and possible fatality. Because of these circumstances, truck drivers and companies must ensure that their vehicles include a rear underride guard. If this crucial piece of equipment has a manufactured defect, was installed improperly, or has not received proper maintenance it can come at the cost of life.
Underride Collision Claims
Due to the height difference between a commercial trucking vehicle and a passenger vehicle, big rigs, 18 wheelers, and tractor trailers must utilize underride guards to ensure the safety of those sharing the roads around them. Although an underride collision may be caused by a passenger vehicle rear-ending them, if the underride guard equipment is not up to standard the truck driver and/or company can be held responsible for the damages of you and your passengers.
If you or a loved one have been in an underride collision and are in need of professional representation, contact the commercial truck accident attorneys of Kell Law Firm today at (636) 757-1700!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your underride collision claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case