Injuries requiring amputation can happen from a slip and fall, car crash, motorcycle accident, or workplace injury. When an injury results in the loss of a limb, the consequences change an individual’s life as they know it. No matter what caused the need for amputation, months of rehabilitation and adjustment are sure to follow. Kell Law Firm knows just how difficult amputation of a limb can be for an individual. Our personal injury lawyers will fight on your behalf to obtain justice.
The loss of an extremity due to amputation can affect your life substantially. The physical, mental, and emotional stress can heavily weigh on a person, making daily life tiresome and depressing. It is also possible that an amputation will affect you and your family financially. The cost of medical bills, rehabilitation, and lost wages can pile up quickly. The personal injury attorneys at Kell Law Firm have experience litigating cases for those who have suffered amputations due to a variety of negligent acts.
Compensation from a personal injury claim can help amputees pay for rehabilitation, home alterations such as wheelchair ramp, specialist care, and a prosthesis to replace your missing limb, all of which can be vital in adapting to your new way of life. The injury attorneys at Kell Law Firm are sensitive to your situation. We recognize the dramatic effect amputation can have on clients and families. We are here to help you obtain the settlement you deserve!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your car accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case