Distracted Driving Accident and Crash
While technological advances have made it easier to connect with friends, family, news sources and nearly any other information you would want to get your hands on, these same advancements have caused unintentional consequences on roads and highways. Distracted driving is defined as anything that removes the attention from the road when an individual is driving. The Kell Law Firm employs experienced injury lawyers that fight for the victims of distracted drivers.
Distracted Driving Accident Claims
As driving while distracted is such a broad term, the reasons for a motorist’s diversions are nearly endless. Drivers are distracted by many things such as texting, eating, putting on makeup, changing the radio station, reading maps and many other forms of distraction. These careless motorists can cause property damage, personal injury and even wrongful death to innocent motorists and passengers. Kell Law Firm sympathizes with the victims of distracted drivers and offers their knowledge and expertise to attain a settlement that will recover expenses such as medical bills, lost wages and punitive damages.
By collecting supporting proof, the lawyers at Kell Law substantiate a distracted driver claims through bystander testimony, medical records, and/or accident scene evidence. To schedule your risk-free case evaluation, contact Kell Law Firm today!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your car accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case