Jackknife Accident Lawyers
A jackknife accident happens when the wheel of a tractor-trailer locks while approaching an icy or slick spot on the road. When jackknifing takes place, the trailer in a commercial trucking vehicle usually continues to move forward which leads to the driver losing control and the attached trailer swinging out to one side of the truck. Regardless of whether the accident occurred because of weather conditions, speeding, equipment malfunction or sharp curves, it can lead to extreme and life-changing, catastrophic injuries and fatality. If you’re looking for professional representation and skilled litigators to proceed with your jackknife accident claim, get in touch with Kell Law for your free case evaluation.
Jackknife Accident Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Skull Fractures
- Whiplash Injuries
- Speeding Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Seat Belt Injuries
We have an expansive knowledge of trucking laws and we are prepared to investigate the collision, interview witnesses, discover the truck malfunction and driver neglect.
Kell Law Firm is backed by over thirty years of practice in injury cases. Our lawyers are committed to fully recovering compensation to cover the lost wages, medical expenses and pain of truck accident injury victims and their families. If you or a loved one have been injured as a result of jackknifing, we encourage you to get in touch with us today.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your jackknifing accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case