Negligent Driver Accidents
The law defines negligence as failure to use proper/ordinary care. A driver operating a motor vehicle in such a careless and reckless manner can endanger persons or property. Negligence takes on many forms. The Kell Law Firm’s team of lawyers is proud to offer their knowledge and expertise to individuals who have been injured due to the actions of a careless, reckless or negligent driver.
Negligent Driver Accident Claims
- Speeding Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Hit and Run
- Intersection Accidents
- Rear Ended
- Head On Collision
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Fatal Car Crash
- Whiplash Injury
- Distracted Driving
- Hit and Run
Whether you have been affected by negligent driving actions such as speeding, running red lights, texting while driving, drunk driving, driving the wrong way, or any other examples of careless operation of a motor vehicle, Kell Law Firm will provide you with the aggressive representation necessary to fight your claim. Our lawyers respond to your legal needs quickly and carefully, ensuring evidence is obtained and submitted within the time constraints.
Filing a claim for personal injury or wrongful death can be exhausting and challenging if you do not have knowledge and experience about the law. If you or a loved one has been harmed at the hands of a negligent operator of a motor vehicle, call us today at (636) 757-1700to begin your consultation!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your car accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case