Nighttime Truck Accident
There are specific laws set in place to guarantee truck drivers receive enough rest before operating commercial trucking vehicles. By violating these laws, truck drivers and companies take a chance of severely injuring and even causing fatal accidents. The lawyers at Kell Law Firm aggressively litigate to recover and protect the future of nighttime truck accident victims and their families.
Nighttime Truck Accident Claims
Dim street and road lighting, bright headlights and a multitude of other visual obstructions hinder the eyesight of drivers at night. Truck drivers who have night shifts have to take extra caution as driving at night is one of the main causes of truck and car accidents in the United States. When an individual falls victim to a nighttime truck accident, they may suffer from severe and life-long injuries. To ensure that your medical expenses and financial future are protected, get in touch with Kell Law for your free case consult.
The attorneys of Kell Law Firm are devoted to protecting injury victims. We aim to provide high-quality guidance and support, and we promise to stand with you.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your nighttime truck accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case