When a person sustains a catastrophic injury, it can alter the way they live for the rest of their life. When an injury this severe is a result of an accident, the individuals, companies, and/or corporations at fault in whole or in part could be held responsible for compensation. Catastrophic injuries can result in significant pain and suffering, emotional responses, medical expenses, lost wages, and a multitude of physical disabilities. The attorneys at The Kell Law Firm are passionate about recovering compensation.
Catastrophic Injury Claims
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Acoustic Trauma
- Severe Neck Injuries
- Crushing Injuries
- Fatal Injuries
Kell Law Firm is proud to represent victims of catastrophic injuries in St Louis and the surrounding areas. Regardless of whether you or your loved one have sustained brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputation, loss of eyesight, severe burns, blunt force trauma, neck injuries, or organ damage, you can entrust that our St Louis injury lawyers have the background, experience, and resources to efficiently investigate and represent your case in State or Federal court.
Our lawyers know about the physical, mental and financial stresses that follow after enduring a personal injury and we are prepared to aggressively litigate to fight for the compensation to which you are entitled. When you allow Kell Law to handle your catastrophic injury case, we will stand with you through each phase of your claim providing support and guidance.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your catastrophic injuries claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case