Construction workers face workplace injury on the job site every day, due to the often dangerous and rigorous nature of the career. Even the slightest of errors can have dramatic consequences and render workers unable to return to their position for lengthy periods of time. In serious cases, construction accidents cause permanent injuries and even fatalities. The constructions accident attorneys at Kell Law Firm are experienced in aiding individuals injured on construction sites through no fault of their own.
Construction Accident Claims
Kell Law Firm’s team of lawyers has represented individuals hurt on the job site by injuries involving a slip and fall, scaffolding and ladder collapse, electrocution, defective machinery, explosion, falling objects, and toxic spill, toxic exposures, and wrongful death. Our construction accident lawyers assist victims of workplace injury. We identify the exact circumstances of the injuries and make a case for negligence against the culpable party. We often involve experts to present the case properly. Our investigations are often complex and sophisticated as needed to win the case.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a construction site accident, you are entitled to compensation that will cover the treatment of your injuries. Kell Law proudly offers clients with a complimentary consultation to discuss your case. If you can’t make it into our office, we will gladly travel to your location. Contact Kell Law Firm today to schedule your risk-free case evaluation!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your car accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case