Spinal Cord Injuries
Motor vehicle accidents, slips and falls, acts of violence, sports trauma, injury while intoxicated, as well as many other traumas can cause damage to the spinal cord. Spinal cord injuries can result in varying degrees of paralysis, inability to control bladder and bowel function, and chronic pain. Emotional injury can also attend spinal cord injuries.
We provide every client with a risk-free consultation to discuss the details of their case. If you cannot come to our office due to the severity of your spinal cord injury, we will travel to you!
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your car accident claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case