Taxotere is a cancer drug often breast cancer treatment. It has been linked to alopecia, though chemotherapy can typically cause short-term hair loss. Taxotere has been linked with permanent hair loss. Many lawsuits have been filed and MDL formed in which assertions have been made that manufacturers knew about disfiguring side effects and failed to warn. The side effects can be impactful and potentially a constant reminder of one’s battle with cancer.
Why should Kell Law Firm handle your Taxotere claim?
- Backed by over 30+ years of experience
- Genuine concern about each client
- Committed to achieving the highest results
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the law
- Firm belief in fairness and justice
- Will travel to you to discuss your claim
- Compassionate to customer circumstances
- Excellent communication and resources
- Hard-working injury attorneys that care
- Guidance through your entire case